Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dae Jang Geum -- Part II

I commend to you a new review of a great work of art, Dae Jang Geum. The author of the review contends that it is a "work of Romantic art of the top rank, well worth the attention of anyone who values Romantic art." I agree. Read his review to judge his argument. Better yet, watch the series. (See my review of Dae Jang Geum here.)


Gideon said...

Thanks to recommendations here and elsewhere my wife and I recently watched the first 18 episodes. Truely a wonderful work of romantic art! Can't wait to watch the remainder of the series. People who have not seen this are missing out.

Galileo Blogs said...

I am glad you're watching and enjoying the series. I can truly say that you have only experienced 1/3 of the pleasure of watching it. Enjoy!